This year Patrick was on call for Thanksgiving, so Mom and Dad came over here for a quiet holiday compared to our traditional huge get together with friends. But we had a great time hitting up the Black Wednesday and Friday sales, cooking, eating, hanging out, and eating left overs.
Ayden was a great help (aka: snitch).
Gavin enjoyed the mashed potatoes until there were none left on Poppy's plate.
Then it was on to decorating for Christmas. The kids loved playing in the lights.
Ayden was actually helpful in decorating the tree this year. She's so grown up!
3 comments:
The pictures with the Christmas lights are gorgeous! How fun... I miss all of the Barbers.
Dang it Erinn, I was going to say that :) Yes, the pictures of them with the lights are so precious. And I love little Gavin's sweater!
They are getting so big!
How fun that you got to go on a trip all by yourselves! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment