Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Plays, Pals, and Pouring Rain


I loved going to plays with my mom growing up and hope I can do the same with Ayden. So, I thought Little Mermaid Jr was the perfect starter theater experience. She loves the movie and the play has the same music and all. This production was put on by the youth community theater so all the actors were ages 6-12. Ayden had a great time!


 Ursula
Ayden said after taking the picture: "She's not a mean witch. She was nice!"

Ariel

Jill and Richard came over for a beach day. Richard and his brother Ryan were so nice to play with Ayden all day in the water while Jill and I tended to the babies.


Avery, content as usual.

This picture was taken about an hour after the above beach picture! Florida weather can turn fast! When we got home from the beach, this was the street leading to my house. It hadn't been raining too long, but it was sure comin down. My SUV made it through the water but Richard's car could not.





1 comment:

Erinn said...

Ah the theater, what a good idea.