Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthday Binge


I have been waiting to make these cupcakes for my birthday and they did not disappoint! I took a break from my post pregger diet and indulged in these made from scratch (which I don't do) chocolate cupcakes with a peanut butter filling topped with peanut butter cream cheese frosting. My plan was to have a few and send the rest into Patrick's office. I don't have to tell you that didn't happen.

Did I mention peanut butter filling AND frosting?
My Mom ate 4 over the weekend, and if you know her, that's sayin somethin!
I shared the same birthday with another dentist in the office so we celebrated together. So, I didn't technically eat all the cupcakes.
Gavin chillin on he couch.

My cute kids playing outside in the summer sun.


Adorable jams from Nana.
The button down bum flap is the cutest.

1 comment:

cheyney webb said...

Happy belated birthday. The cupcakes look delish! AND I love Gavins chubby cheeks and the butt flap on his jammas.
missing you