Ayden is basically off to college! She is getting so big and can do so many big girl things. Ever since she learned how to crawl, she only wants to stand and walk. In a matter of seconds she is by my leg helping me cook in the kitchen and unloading the dishwasher. She smiles for the camera on cue and cuddles up with Dad. I can't believe how fast she is growing!
Logan, I've been showing my Mom (Aunt Janet)everybody's blog post. She suggested we comment on this post specifically because "Ayden is so adorable." Hope you are having fun gettting ready for her 1st Christmas! Love you festive blog background.
8 comments:
Your kid is so stinkin cute in all her clothes. Love those jeans in the first picture. :-)
Logie these are so adorable! Oh my goodness I can't wait to see you all!
I love the pics! Ayden is very, very, very cute!
very, let me reiterate, VERY darling photos of the mini-Logan.
Wonderful pictures! Logan I just want you to know I think you are mighty wonderful! I love you girl!
she's so beautiful! I can't wait until Aiden and Emme can play together again!
Just when I think she can't get any cuter. I love the first one of Ayden with her dad. She has a typical Logan grin.
I hope you had a blast in Cali!
Logan, I've been showing my Mom (Aunt Janet)everybody's blog post. She suggested we comment on this post specifically because "Ayden is so adorable." Hope you are having fun gettting ready for her 1st Christmas! Love you festive blog background.
Post a Comment