Like Daddy Like Daughter

Patrick
LOVES potatoes!
And it seems he has passed that gene on to his daughter. I have been introducing new foods to Ayden and she shutters every time she gets a new taste, even to fruit. But on potato day, there was no shuttering, only tears when the feeding was over.
Ayden LOVES her potatoes!
6 comments:
haha! She's so cute! That's definitely the look I picture on Pat's face after Thanksgiving dinner. :)
.."only tears"..! hahahah. Love it.
ps.. have we ever talked about how we have the same anniversary? Hm.
Mmmmm... spuds!
Jen says potatoes are comfort food. She can't get enough of them either.
ayden looks gorgeous in those beach photos--and is that her hair actually laying down? milestone! although I did love her sticky-up hair. a little sad to see it go...looks like she'll have your gorgeous dark hair though--although not curly? we'll see...
Post a Comment